Keep some distance from the beast. It is only my long exposure to it that allows me to tolerate the smell.
- In Daggerfall, packs of these horrible monsters roam the street at night and prey upon the unwary!
- My own father, divines save his soul, was torn to pieces by just such a pack!
- Can you not feel the hatred that burns within its belly! Bars barely contain its hunger!'
- For five gold, gaze into its eyes! Peer into the face of death itself!
- For ten, place your hand upon its fur! Feel the muscle of a true killing machine!
- Come and see, from the distant shores of Glenumbra, a real, live, dog!
- Do not worry, it is safely caged!
- Tahara would not let it tear the flesh from your bones!
- Marvel at its slavering maw!
- Be disgusted by its cold, oozing nose!