The island off the south coast of Elsweyr is named after the Khajiiti godess of weather and the sky, who is usually represented as a great hawk. She finds many worshipers among the cat-folk's sailors and farmers, especially those who grow moon-sugar cane.
— loading screen
Farms and Plantations
- Temple of the Mourning Springs
- Temple of Two-Moons Dance
- Temple of the Dark Moon
- Temple of the Crescent Moons
- West of the Temple of the Crescent Moons
There are 6 skyshards scattered around Khenarthi's Roost.
- Exposed to sky, surveying the strand. — On top of a tower in Eagle's Strand. (59,81)
- Southern temple's hidden jewel. — At the Temple of the Crescent Moons behind the upper building. (54,70)
- Along an inlet through the moons. — Shattered Shoals (16,55)
- Abandoned before mourning. — West of the Temple of the Mourning Springs (68,58)
- Sighted by serpents in Mistral. — (16.55)
- Surley root-chewers burrow nearby. — North-west of Windcatcher Plantation (28,36)