Bruma is a city in far northern Cyrodiil, and something of a Nord colony. It is a major walled city with traditionally Nord architecture, with solidly built wooden houses as well as major stone buildings such as the castle and temple. It contains all the typical attractions of a city in Cyrodiil with its guild houses and other services. When players reach Bruma, it's dominated by a huge anchor from Coldharbour and daedric forces seem to control the city. Only a few soldiers still defend the place, most people have found refuge in the temple, but some are still locked up in a manor the city.
- Grigerda - she and a few others are still locked up in the manor
- Hjorik - a Nord healer who has found refuge in the temple
- Jafola - a Nord healer, who waited for the herbs from Saldir
- Methas Andavel - a Dunmer soldier
- Halfara Black-Bear - a female Nord fighter
The first one is not actually a Bruma quest, as the Bosmer Saldir can be found somewhere in the wilderness, quite far away from Bruma.
- Medicinal Herbs - a quest from the Bosmer Saldir, which leads the player to Bruma, can be solved as single player